MRP-EURASIA offers the following forms of statistical manipulation such as:
- Frequency distribution, ranking, means, and medians
- Advertising Index Benefit - indicates how beneficial advertising a particular feature might be in terms of attracting customers
- Maximum usage rate
- Performance/success rates
- Standard deviations and standard errors
- Difference between proportions tests
- Pearson Correlation & partial correlation
- Multiple regression
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
- Verbatim reports
- Cross-tabulation - We can organize your database according to how different groups of people answer questions by applying cross-tabs (industry jargon for sub-classifications). For example, we can produce tables based upon how different groups respond to the questions in your survey geographically, demographically, or by virtually any criteria you choose. We can show you how the answers of respondents who use the Internet vary from those that don't, or how the frequency of medical visits breaks down among patients according to their occupation.
- Graphs and charts - We can produce two-dimensional and three-dimensional chart types, including area charts, bar charts, and many other types of charts and graphs.
As part of quality control process all data is reviewed by one senior researcher to ensure a high quality product is being delivered.